Travelling with your family is an adventure unlike any other. Children often have wildly different needs than adults, which is why we don’t just adapt our grown-up itineraries for smaller travelers. Our Andando family trips deliver a seamless mix of adventure and education that’s so much fun children don’t even realise they’re learning new things with each activity.
Andando Tours can provide different types of activities depending on which part of Ecuador your clients are visiting. Here is our list of recommended activities for families with children during their Ecuador and Galapagos vacation:
• Scavenger hunts at historical haciendas
• Toy workshops
• Ecuadorian cooking classes
• Chocolate workshops
• Legends and folk buy xanax no prescription australia tales
• Visit a butterfly farm
• Horseback riding through the avenue of the volcanoes dressing in true ‘chagra’ (Andean cowboys) style
• Surfing lessons surrounded by marine iguanas and sea lions
Add-ons upon request are available, including a journal for the children’s trip to Ecuador, a tour leader for children and pen-pals (this activity is planned with months ahead as involves an exchange of letters between children of the regions they will visit and then meet them in Ecuador).
For more info contact the team at Andando Tours – firstname.lastname@example.org